Monday, December 29, 2008

Palm Springs

is gorgeous this time around.  My husband and I have been here in 116-degree heat, and in snow flurries.  This trip the weather has delivered sun and mild temperatures, with breathtaking views of snow-capped mountains ringing the Coachella Valley.

Yesterday we rambled around in Palm Springs, where the 50's are forever preserved.  Today we'll visit the Living Desert and hike a bit.  Tomorrow we'll go home, stopping at either the Palm Springs Air Museum or the Art Museum on our way out of town. Wednesday I'll be back to bugging my teenager when I'm not blogging, and on Thursday we'll mark our thirty-second wedding anniversary, most likely by watching the Rose Parade on tv, and napping in the afternoon. 

So, happy week-between-the-holidays to you all!

No comments: